This is a 10-week programme that works with young people who struggle with their education due to emotional issues.
We give information on why they feel, react or behave in certain ways when under emotional stress.
We build trust and work with the young person in a neutral environment. We’re able to help them realise what they feel is okay and look at coping mechanisms suited to their needs.
The programme aims to:
- educate about emotions
- build young people's resilience
- improve young people's wellbeing
- address young people's negative behaviour
- improve engagement in education
- reduce risk-taking behaviour
- gain a Gateway accreditation.
Find out more