As the current restrictions are in a fluctuant position. Our delivery of services to young people are as follows.
This update is from 22nd September 2020.
- The Duke of Edinburgh's Award is being run online
- Plan B is being delivered face to face and virtually
- Goodman is being delivered face to face and virtually
- Sisters In Strength is being delivered face to face and virtually
- Prison No Way is being delivered face to face and virtually
- The Young Essex assembly and local youth Councils, continue to meet in a blended way through Zoom and face to face.
- Detached teams are engaging with young people across the county in town centre's, parks and open spaces.
- The Youth Work in Hospital project is supporting young people presenting at Basildon A and E.
- Our LGBTQ + groups are starting to run face to face sessions at various venues across the county
- The service is supporting and advising our partners in the voluntary and community sector to restart Youth Provision in their communities.
For more information please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org