The Essex Youth Service Targeted Team supports young people through individual and group work sessions. We work with schools, colleges and other services to support students identify and overcome barriers in order to achieve their full potential.
We can offer support through a school drop-in service or students being referred on an individual basis, this support is delivered across Essex.
Support offered to young people can include:
- Improving school attendance
- Build emotional resilience and managing stress
- Understand consequences of behaviour
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Improve relationships with peers and adults
- Learn skills for overcoming personal challenges
- Managing emotions
- Careers advice and guidance
We support development and learning through many different methods, specialising in effective and skilled support within individual meetings but also offering the opportunity to learn through group work facilitated by us.
Programmes can be created dependent on the needs of the students.
Find out more
Call: 033303 22800