It's Youth Work Week!
We have got an awesome jam packed week with amazing opportunities and sessions.
Monday 2nd November
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards Enrolment Evening- 7.00pm-8.00pm
This session is for young people and parents who want to start their DofE adventure either through a youth centre or on our virtual award. To take part please email email@example.com inbox and we will send you the zoom link.
Tuesday 3rd November
- Online Zoom job search session- 3.00pm-3.40pm
This is a 40 minute session which explains how to gain useful job searching skills. You will also learn how to use job searching websites, the importance of cover letters and how to write them. This session is best aimed at 16-18 who are actively job searching, or about to start. To take part please email firstname.lastname@example.org inbox and we will send you the zoom link.
Wednesday 4th November
- Youth Workers Jo and Lauren will be doing an Instagram Takeover to share their work with their new Early Intervention project for 10-14-year-olds. Head over to our instagram on 4th November to get involved.
Thursday 5th November
- Launch of our new Health and Wellbeing Project for young people in year 10-13
This project's aim is to support young people's health and wellbeing to make a positive transition after GCSE and A levels. For more information, please email email@example.com.
If you are a school, or home schooled you can book sessions free from November until March 2021. Don't delay, enquire now as spaces will fill up fast!
- Plan B's youth work Kirby will be doing an Instagram Takeover
Our Plan B traineeship programme supports young people aged 16-24 into employment, education or training. The team will be doing an instagram takeover so to get involved, head over to our instagram on 5th November to get involved.
Friday 6th November
- NCS Enterprise Challenge Winner
Young people from NCS were set a challenge to create video content to promote young people social distancing during Autumn half term. They done an amazing job and the winner will be announced on our social media on Friday 6th November.