The UK's at home, but The Essex Youth Service is Open!
We will be running online activities for you via Zoom. You can access Zoom from the internet or you can download the Zoom app.
These online activities are for young people aged 13-19 years, or up to 25 with additional needs (some activity age ranges may differ where stated). Each session will last approximately 45 minutes. You can apply for any session, however, for those with a star you will need to email in to enquire about joining this group as there may be criteria for your attendance.
We look forward to hearing from you and please tell us what you think about our online activities.
How to book onto a zoom session
To book your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Full name and age
- Which club/project you usually attend and/or which professional told you about our programme of activities
- Name date and time of session
- Your email address for us to send you the meeting ID number
Once you are booked on, you will receive an email with a link to your session.
Any bookings made outside normal office working hours will be dealt with the next working day.
Please note, by booking a place, you are giving your consent to share any interactions you use during the online session with other participants, eg. video streaming and audio content. You have the option of turning off your camera and microphone if you wish.
Quiz and challenge time
- Thursdays at 6.00pm
- Come and have ago and test your skills against our youth workers
Video Gaming Club
- Tuesdays 7.00pm to 8.30pm
- A weekly youth club for young people to have a safe virtual space to engage in online video games to chat about life, shared interests, as well as reflecting and discussing the various themes/issues that can be drawn from the games.
Creative writing and Performing play
- Thursday's 6.30pm-8.00pm
- For those of you passionate about Drama, come and join us in exploring scripts and characters.