The UK's at home, but The Essex Youth Service is Open!
We will be running online activities for you via Zoom. You can access Zoom from the internet or you can download the Zoom app. Read the descriptions of our Zoom sessions to find the perfect one for you and then book a session online today.
These online activities are for young people aged 13-19 years, or up to 25 with additional needs (some activities for younger people where stated). Each session will last approximately 30 minutes. You can apply for any session, however, for those with a star you will need to email in to enquire about joining this group as there may be criteria for your attendance.
We look forward to hearing from you and please tell us what you think about our online activities.
(13-17 years old)
Cooking and Baking
- Mondays at 6.00pm
- Come and have fun, learn something new and improve your skills cooking and baking live with Essex Youth Workers. Choose sessions around baking, cooking tasty meals or quick and easy recipes for those who think they can’t cook. We will cater for every bodies skills and abilities.
Quiz and challenge time
- Thursdays at 6.00pm
- Come and have ago and test your skills against our youth workers
Video Gaming Club
- Tuesdays 7.00pm to 8.30pm
- A weekly youth club for young people to have a safe virtual space to engage in online video games to chat about life, shared interests, as well as reflecting and discussing the various themes/issues that can be drawn from the games.
(16-19 years old - up to 25 with additional needs)
- Wednesday’s 5.00pm-5.40pm
- Sessions to support working towards Independent living through interactive activities around a variety of topics, including; money management, healthy living, cooking, caring for yourself and any other relevant topics that meet the needs of the young people.