Are you aged between 16 and 24 and not in college, work or training? If so, we can help you gain the skills you need for an apprenticeship or a job.
What is Plan B?
Plan B is a 10-week programme that maximises your potential and prepares you for the future. It runs three days a week and can be done at centres across Essex. During the programme you will get:
- a work experience placement related to your preferred career
- the opportunity to learn valuable work skills
- a chance to refresh your English and maths
- sessions that will help improve your self-esteem, motivation and the confidence to make decisions.
You will also be able to gain qualifications in:
- City & Guilds Level 1 Unit 403 Employability Skills – which includes CV writing, job hunting and interview techniques
- Maths and English
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
Why you should do it
- It's three days a week for just 10 weeks
- You can do it at youth centres across Essex
- 8 out of 10 people who do it go on to get a job or college place
- We can also help with transport costs if needed
“Plan B helped me get back on track from not knowing what I wanted to do and made me realise I have people who can support me even after the course had finished.” Charlotte, Chelmsford Plan B
Our next courses
- Chelmsford 29th January 2019
- Maldon 30th January 2019
- Braintree 28th January 2019
- Colchester 29th January 2019
The next Plan B courses will start during the 2nd week in May at venues across Essex. To make a referral email: email@example.com
How to apply
We have courses running throughout the year. Contact us to find out about your nearest centre and latest start dates.
Call: 033303 22800
“The difference it has made is now I am in College and employed because of Plan B and they also gave me more confidence in myself.” Yasmine, Chelmsford Plan B