We can help your students with work experience placements by:
- providing copies of health and safety visits from our database of approved businesses.
- undertaking full business visits and providing copies of assessments to ensure they are appropriate.
- arranging one or two days placements on a longer-term basis, there is a set-up fee per placement and an additional termly fee.
We will meet each student to discuss work placement options. We can then source a relevant placement, complete an on-site health and safety risk assessment and set up an interview for the student.
- h&s checks (online) £25
- h&s checks (visit) £65
- long-term placements (setup fee) £250
- long-term placements (per term) £150
Unfortunately, we cannot help with short-term placements for large groups of students. However, we can undertake the health and safety visits on your behalf.
Bookings are taking place for September, please be aware this is a busy period for the team. If you would like to discuss any of these options further, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org