Our team of Employment and Skills Advisers work with 16-18-year olds who are unemployed, living in Essex and looking for help to make their next steps in to education, employment or training.
If you're a young person in school or college please contact your school or college Careers Coordinator or Careers Adviser who can work with you to find employment, education or training.
Our services include:
- Careers Guidance for young people who are not in education, employment or training
- CV advice
- Help with the completion of application forms
- Job Search techniques and personal marketing techniques
- Advice around interview techniques
- Introductions to employers and Training Providers
- Advice for parents/ carers of 16-18 year olds around Child Benefit extension
- Regular vacancy bulletins containing details of employment and training opportunities
- Referrals to other agencies as and when appropriate
- Information on the Essex County Council Youth Service offer, including NCS, Plan B ,Work experience and support available for young carers.
If you're not in school or college and are looking for employment, education or training please get in touch with our team, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 707 6384.